- The Road Trip – Leave your school books, your tie, your life behind for a weekend and hop into your car with 5 of your best friends. Don't forget the Cheetos and Mountain Dew… The greatest experience of your life is calling.
- Tents, Beers, and a 3am PB&J – When's the last time you got to sleep outside? It's probably been way too long! Now imagine your tent surrounded by trees and thousands of the coolest, down-to-earth people that all love the same music you do. Oh ya, don't worry about sleeping on the ground – after a day of rocking out, drinking beers, followed by a late night snack – you'll be out in no time.
- New Friends – With thousands of people just as cool as you hanging out, you are guaranteed to make some new friends. So don't stress that you forgot your sunscreen or a spatula, just go to the next camp over and offer to trade some of the cookies you brought for a paper towel or two.
- Connections, Connections, Connections – You will connect with the music as a bunch of the best bands you never heard of blow your mind at three o'clock in the afternoon. You will connect with the people as you all move to the same vibe and share your funnel cake with a perfect stranger. You will connect with nature as you eat, drink, dance and sleep with your bare feet in the grass.
- Too Many Super Talented Musicians In One Place – 60 bands over 3 days, that is way more bad-ass music than your mind can possibly handle in one serving. The music will take over, it will change you in a profound way, and you will leave a much cooler person. Not to mention you'll be a fan of a bunch of sweet bands that aren't popular yet, and you can totally brag to your friends when they blow up.
- Greasy, Salty, Delicious, Savory and Even Healthy Vendor Food at Some Obscene Hour – Not too many times in a person's life is there a perfect time to eat chili cheese curly fires, or a foot long corn dog. Well my friend, this is that time. Oh ya, by the way, deep fried pickles are a total aphrodisiac.
- Horizons Officially Broadened – Non-Festheads often wonder why people go back to the same festival year after year. Well, now you know. The people, the music, the food, the setting, the experience will leave you a changed person. You are now part of a community, a tradition, and you are always welcome back. You are now officially a Festhead, and you will spend the entire year counting the days until you can return and experience it all over again.
- Since the 1960s, music festivals have achieved mythic status; fans who attended the first Woodstock, Lollapalooza and Coachella recount stories of the inaugural events as defining moments in their lives. Now, more than 40 years later, the most comprehensive music festival road map is only on Festheads.com. With Festheads.com, a new generation of passionate music fans are discovering, comparing, and sharing their ultimate festival experiences.
Why become a Festhead?
- The festival experience is communal. We join with old friends, make new connections and share our love for the awesomeness around us. So why not keep sharing all year long? Become a Festhead to build a community and expand your experience by connecting with other Festheads who are just like you!
- As a Festhead you'll be able to create your own perfect festival experience. Our Festival Builder allows you to create lineups and "book" talent for your ideal festivals and then share with friends. And soon, Festheads will be able to customize real-time festival news, win tickets, get exclusive event access and receive festival ticket discounts!
- So why do we here at Festheads.com do what we do? We are festival fanatics. We've logged literally hundreds of festival days, both front stage and back, with our parent company Gingerbread Shed. We've camped among you, we've sung and danced next to you. We've felt the festival movement and are working to push it onward and upward. Because we believe everybody in the world should experience their perfect festival… and we'll help you get there.